Artalistic is a brand owned by SO ART & CO, SLU, a commercial company under Andorran law with its registered office in Carretera del Forn, Edifici El Bosquet II, 2-3, Canillo (AD 100), Principality of Andorra.
At Artalistic, we take the protection of our Users' personal data seriously and ensure that it is protected by processing it in accordance with current legislation.
We inform you about the personal data we collect and for what purpose it is being used.
The individuals responsible for processing the personal data:
The individuals responsible for processing Artalistic’s Users’ personal data is:
SO ART & CO, SLU (hereinafter Artalistic)
Address: Carretera del Forn, Edifici El Bosquet II, 2-3
Canillo (AD 100) Principality of Andorra.
Telephone: +33 616 761 509
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the processing and protection of personal data, the data provided by the User will be part of the Artalistic file, which is registered with the Principality of Andorra’s Data Protection Agency.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data, Artalistic has appointed a data protection representative who the user may contact to request information and/or ask any questions relating to the processing of his/her personal data. The User may contact the protection representative by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that is collected and stored:
What information can be collected and stored?
- First and last name
- Company name, first name and last name of the legal representative, Website (for professionals)
- E-mail address
- Address and zip code (street, number, city, department / province and country of residence)
- Telephone number
- Photo chosen by the User as his/her profile photo
- Credit card number (for the Purchaser)
- Bank account number (for the Seller)
The User is responsible for providing and updating personal information.
Which websites are used to collect data?
- Official Facebook page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official Twitter page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Pinterest Page
What is the data, which is collected and stored, used for?
- Managing and developing the intermediation and online purchasing of Works of Art (hereinafter "Art Work(s)"). Personal information is used to process the purchase and communicate any information that may be of interest by e-mail or telephone, as well as to manage and provide supporting documents for the proof of purchase and any related communication, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Manage and send information to receive Artalistic newsletters via email with our latest news and events.
- Respond to individuals exercising their User's rights, as well as requests and complaints.
How long is personal data stored:
Artalistic will keep the User's personal data for the period during which he is registered as a Seller or Buyer or has registered to receive information on our website www.artalistic.com, until he voluntarily terminates their registration. Personal data will also be kept whenever necessary to continue to provide our Users with the requested services, as well as to be able to resolve incidents related to the services provided and in compliance with the requirements imposed by the legislation in force.
Legal basis for processing personal data:
Artalistic may process your personal data:
- Having obtained the express consent provided by the User when collecting personal data through one of the forms published on our website.
- To be able to execute the Intermediation Contract in order to sell the Art Works. It is essential that the User provide us with the data necessary for the proper management of the entirety of the buying and selling process. If they do not do so, Artalistic, unfortunately, will not be able to carry out its intermediation services for the sale and purchase of Art Works.
Transferring the User's personal data:
Artalistic will under no circumstances transfer Users' personal data to third parties - anyone other than the Seller and the Buyer is considered a third party. Data will only be shared with the Seller and Buyer as members of the purchase-sale process. Essential information may be provided to the following::
-Companies responsible for processing data that provide services on behalf of Artalistic (in the field of IT or marketing) and under its control, provided that they have previously adopted technical and organisational measures adequate for their proper protection and may not, in any circumstances, use the data to which they have access beyond the instructions received, for purposes other than the service they are required to provide to the person responsible, or for their own purposes.
- Companies that provide the services necessary for the entire process to be completed, from the purchase to the delivery of the Art Works to the User (service providers with means of payment and shipping companies).
- Public, police, judicial and other administrative bodies that can enforce applicable legislation.
Protecting personal data:
Artalistic has a security system that guarantees the protection of your data and is provided for all Users via the Website www.artalistic.com or the social networks Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest.
We undertake to act with the greatest transparency and to immediately notify the Users concerned in the event of an error in the security system affecting the data and resulting in accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of the personal data transmitted, stored, processed or accessed.
If the User has knowledge or suspects the misuse of his or her personal data or unauthorized access to his or her data by third parties, you should contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
The user's rights with regard to personal data:
- Right of rectification: The User has the right to ask Artalistic to rectify and/or complete his/her personal data.
- Right of limitation: The User has the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Opposition Act: The User has the right to object to his or her personal data being processed on the basis of the legitimate purposes and interests pursued by Artalistic. In this case, Artalistic will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and necessary reasons such as completing or defending claims.
- Right to delete/forgetting: the User may request that his or her personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and read mechanically, and to transmit them to another person in charge when the processing is based on consent or in a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint: The User has the right to file a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency, if he/she deems it appropriate.
Exercising these rights and any question relating to the processing of your data may be made by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Carretera del Forn, El Bosquet 2- 3 de Canillo (AD 100) Principality of Andorra.
The User must indicate, with his/her request, first and last name, address or e-mail, as well as a photocopy of their national identity document or passport in order to prove the individual placing the request’s identity, as well as the express mention of the law exercised.
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small file that is sent to the User's computer and stored on the User's hard disk. If the User has registered with www.artalistic.com, his/her computer will store a Cookie ID that will save them time when they return to www.artalistic.com because it stores their personalized settings such as their email address. The User may change the settings in their browser in order to prevent Cookies from being installed in their computer without their express consent.
What are the cookies on www.artalistic.com used for?
When you connect to the Website www.artalistic.com we may install various cookies on your computer that allow us to recognize your computer’s browser while the cookie is valid. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below (these cookies are modified to the preferences you have selected in your browsing software).
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- Gather information such as statistics, number of visits and use of the various elements on our Website (sections and contents visited, history of use), allowing us to refine and improve our services.
- Adapt the presentation of our Website to your computer’s display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit our Website, depending on the viewing or reading software that your computer uses - store information relating to a form you have completed on our Website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Website (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.).
- Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Website, such as your account, which uses a Login or other information that you have given us on a previous visit.
- Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued on the Web by third parties:
We may include third-party applications on our Website that allow you to share content from our Website with others or to share your opinion about content on our Website with others. This is the case with the Tweet, Like and Pin It buttons from social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
This type of button may allow the corresponding social network to track your browsing history on our Website because your account on the social network was activated on your computer (open session) while you were browsing on our Website. We have no control over the process social networks use to collect information about your browsing history on our Website or the personal information you have provided them. We urge you to consult their privacy policies.
We use Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. that tracks and reports website traffic. By using this service, we obtain reports based on advertising from Google's Display network. These reports include the users' demographic data, their interests and information provided by third parties such as age or gender.
The information in these reports does not allow us to identify users.
We use these reports to improve our marketing strategy and services.
Your choices about cookies:
You can choose, at any time, to modify your preferences regarding cookies by following the steps provided below.
Via your navigation software
You can configure your browser’s software so that cookies are saved on your computer or you can set your browser’s software to be rejected, either systematically or according to their origin. You can also change your browser’s software to intermittently offer you the option of accepting or rejecting cookies before a cookie is saved on your computer.
The Cookies Agreement
The User has control over whether or not a Cookie is stored on their computer. The User can express and modify the cookie preferences on their navigation software at any time free of charge. If you have set your browser to allow cookies to be stored on your computer, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your computer. Only their transmitter can read them.
If you disable cookies on your computer, or delete those stored on your computer, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are necessary to navigate through certain sections of our Website. This would be the case if you attempted to access our content or services that require you to be logged in. This would also be the case if we - or our service providers - could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your computer, its language and display settings or the country where your computer is connected to the Internet.
We decline any responsibility for a negative experience with our services due to the fact that a User has disabled or deleted the Cookies needed for our site to function properly.
How to set your preferences according to the browser you use:
Each browser has different instructions on how to set your Cookie preferences. Go to your browser’s help menu, which will provide you with the appropriate steps to be taken in order to manage your cookie preferences.
You can also visit our website which explains how to delete your cookies.
Regarding Google Analytics, you can disable cookies that display advertising and customize advertisements on Google's Display Network on the following website: https://adssettings.google.fr/u/0/authenticated
If you have any doubts or questions about our Cookies, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
SO ART & CO, SLU
Carretera del Forn, El Bosquet 2-3
Canillo (AD 100)
Principality of Andorra.